I try not to publish articles on Friday because, well, readers are busy and have better things to do But here I go anyway!
Today is Friday! TGIF! We’ve survived the first week back to school and it feels like a fresh start as fall weather moves in and cools us down. I find myself thinking about pulling out the fall decor and changing the “look” of my living room and front patio.
While I contemplate the newness of a new school year and season, I started thinking about all of the blessings I’ve been shown and the newness of God’s love everyday. Not only the recent blessings, but life long blessings.
As you enter this long weekend, enjoying time hopefully, with family and friends, I want you to think about your blessings. What ways has the Lord blessed your socks off?
Here are some of mine:
* Mom, Dad, and husband saved! Years of prayers answered!
* Forgiveness for the man who sexually abused me as a child. I have always believed God would use this for His glory. I don’t think He is done with this story! (Sexual Abuse & Forgiveness)
* Restored relationship with my Dad before he died. (Father Wounds)
* 4 children. I had wanted 4 kids from the time I was a little girl. I always wished I had more siblings and a big family.
* Relationship with one of my sisters in the past 2 years.
* Buying our house.
* A husband who works his tail off , sacrifices his wants so that we can provide a few fun things for our kids, and is incredibly involved with our kids. There is no “babysitting” his own kids in our house
* Amazing friends.
* Discovering my passion in writing and getting paid to do it!
* A work-at-home job.
Of course the list goes on. I want to bask in the glow of blessings. When my mind is set on what is amazing and truly of God, I can stay positive and have a great day! I hope you will do the same.
Write your list and post the link to the blog post in the comments! I want to see how the Lord has blessed you!