Each month a specific supply list will be provided for our members. This generic supply list will cover all of the items I use to teach and paint. You only need the basics to join us! Brushes, paint, and something to paint on!
Links provided are affiliate links. I make a small commission when you shop using my links. This is at no additional cost to you. See my full disclosure.
Brushes and Utensils:
Canvas and Paint Surfaces:
- Canvases – I recommend at least an 8×10 or bigger but that is up to you
- Canvas Paper
- Household Items – tin cans, vases, wooden boxes, toolboxes,
- Thrift store finds – old paintings you can paint over
- Pots and Planters
- Acrylic craft paint – Purchase acrylic craft paints with the GOLD top. They are thicker and will give better coverage which will help your paints last longer
- Liquitex Acrylic paint – not necessary but a much higher quality paint that is thick and will give you great texture
- Liquitex Medium
- Mod Podge – I have a matte finish here, so be sure that’s what you want
- Paint Pallet – this isn’t a neccesity but you may like having them
- Aluminum foil – cheap at the dollar store – I use this for my paint pallet