Share your wedding photos and mishap stories! I know you have them. Just a little fun for a Saturday morning.
– my best friend almost didn’t come and she was a bridesmaid
– the minister embarrassed my husband by teasing him during the ceremony
– the minister wasn’t a real nice guy
– my little ring bearer and flower girl ran circles around us during the ceremony and then slid across the floor on the train of my dress
– the cake lady forgot our cake – so we didn’t get what we’d ordered but it was free
And you know what? The day was still perfect! My husband and I celebrated 15 years of marriage on March 1st. Not bad for two young high school sweethearts! ♥
What about you? Got any mishaps or crazy stories to share?
I’m linking up with So, I married a Mennonite . Go check out the rest of the love stories!