Saturday Morning Confessions Vol7
- My favorite thing from Dairy Queen is peanut buster parfait. I used to make them in little dixie cups when I worked there. How I stayed thin is a mystery 🙂
- My first job was at the Neon Pretzel. I loved that job! It was fun and easy.
- I started babysitting other people’s kids when I was ten. I cannot even imagine allowing a ten year old to babysit for me now!
- My first cat’s name was Boomer. He ran away. We moved, he didn’t want to go with us so he’d take off across town and go back to the old house. Finally my mom gave up and we left him there.
- I miss watching the show, Army Wives now that we don’t have cable or satellite.
- Today is my husband’s 34th birthday and my son’s 9th birthday!