- I don’t chew my nails. I once heard someone talk about how much grime (and even fecal matter) gets under the nails and isn’t washed clean by simply washing your hands. Ewww… I’ve never been a nail biter but that cinched it for me.
- There is a thick protective layer of dust on my furniture right now.
- Mtn Wears-A-Lot is taking over my bedroom currently. Why is folding laundry such a daunting task? Perhaps because it is NEVER ending.
- We’re going through some struggles right now that really, really suck. Would love prayers.
- I LOVE road trips. I really wish we could afford one right now but gas prices keep us home.
- I love camping, especially with another family. I’m ready for the rain to stop so we can go! Tent camping in the rain = no bueno.
What are your confessions this week?
* Don’t Forget to Vote For Trailing After God – push that button right below! And one more click and you’re done! I’ll love you forever 🙂 *