I really enjoy writing this silly Saturday Morning Confessions post each week. I love a little break from being serious.
- I love chocolate and peanut butter together. My absolute favorite!
- I LOVE sitting around the campfire and staring into the flames – don’t worry, they don’t speak to me!
- I HATE sleeping when camping because ever since I was a little girl, I pretty much do NOT sleep and toss and turn praying for daylight to come.
- I also hate that no matter how little I drink and visit the restroom before bed when camping, I always end up having to pee which keeps me up most of the night until I get up and go.
- I’m always afraid of bad guys when we camp! To me, camping in a tent makes us super vulnerable to murderers and Freddie Krueger.
- I always fear that a snake or some nasty spider will have crawled into my tent or worse, sleeping bag while camping
- And I STILL love to camp. Wow, I have a lot of fears when we camp! LOL!
- I would so desperately love to have a tent trailer or small trailer to camp in so we could go year-around. But those cost $$
Got any “confessions” to share?