Starting a new Saturday series and joining Melissa for her weekly Saturday Confessions on A Familiar Path 🙂
My Saturday Confessions:
1. I hate, hate, hate when my husband is gone over night. I am a humongous fraidy-cat. Seriously. I will leave almost all the lights on in the house and leave my bedroom door open and sleep very little.
2. I really, desperately want a small dog. I miss my little shitzhu, Chloe. We’re dog-sitting our youth pastor’s two mini-schnauzers this weekend. I love them!
3. I never really thought I’d be a “dog person” – I love my cats but I am allergic to them. Go figure. I am careful about washing my hands after petting and not touching my face or eyes.
4. My boys have drawn all over their bedroom walls 🙁 All that work of painting and they’ve totally destroyed them but I don’t want to paint them again if they’re just going to ruin them again.
5. I thought the first Twilight movie was stupid and I won’t watch any of the rest.
6. I really dislike vampires anyway.
7. Printing my book and putting it up for sale makes me feel very insecure. It really puts me out there for criticism and I don’t do super well with that. Especially with such a terribly personal story. And I hope people truly understand the purpose behind the writing of this little booklet.
8. I really hope that someday, I will get to share my story with women in person and then be able to hug them!
9. I am afraid to tell people what God has laid on my heart in relation to my book and helping women in this area because I worry they will think I’m nuts, unqualified, etc. Or that I will share it and it won’t happen and I’ll look like a fool.
10. I am apparently a very insecure person, especially in the area I feel the Lord is leading me.
Do you have any confessions? Feel free to share 🙂
* If you enjoyed today’s post, please share it by clicking the LIKE button below! That would be super de-duper! *
This weekend only! SonGear has ten different t-shirts on sale for $10.40! Life with Jesus IS Better! Click the banner to check them out!