I like cookies. Okay, I LOVE cookies but today, sadly, we’re not going to share a plate of delicious cookies. No, we have to talk about that legal stuff. Because, well, the law is like that and I take lessons from those wiser than me, like Bobby Fuller. “I fought the law and the law won” is not really my M.O.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Amazon Affiliates Cookie
Users may be asked to subscribe to our newsfeed in order to receive communication from Trailing After God. Subscribing is a secure opt-in and we retain the right to contact subscribers with information pertaining to Trailing After God. Users may unsubscribe at any time and each email provides a link to unsubscribe. Trailing After God will not sell your email address, ever.
The FTC requires bloggers to have a disclosure policy to keep you and I both safe. As this blog grows, opportunities to monetize it become available. While my goal is to encourage your walk with Christ, I’d like to be able to help out financially at home too, if possible.
- I never review or promote a product or service that I don’t believe will benefit my readers.
- Any products that I receive I have gotten free of charge and at no personal cost to myself.
- Every piece of content has a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise noted.
- My reviews may not always be positive in regards to a product or service but they will always be my honest and fair in my own opinion.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses.
Thank you to my wonderful readers who encourage ME everyday with their kindness and support. Each time you visit, you encourage my dream to write! I hope that I encourage you each time you visit as well. And maybe someday we will get the chance to sit down and share a real plate of real yummy cookies.